Accor (Now Edenred) Eyecare Voucher can be used against the full cost of a pair of spectacles or multiple pairs. You may wish to purchase an item beyond the value of your voucher, in which case you can then pay the remaining balance.
- Place your order normally on the website.
- When you reach the checkout page, add a comment in the additional information box to advise that you are using this voucher and it's value, then select your desired payment method, and click confirm order.
- Then pop this voucher in the post with a copy of your order attached.
- You may use your Edenred Eyecare Voucher to purchase basic Single Vision lens spectacles. Unfortunately the legislation does not cover bi-focal lenses, Varifocal lenses, tinted lenses or contact lenses.
- We will refund your payment once your voucher has arrived with us.
- These vouchers do not cover the cost of the postage and therefore postage costs are non-refundable.
More about Glasses Vouchers - NHS & Accor Eyecare